For updates on new products and stocking please subscribe to our mailing list.
This module is a drop in replacement for the Game Boy Color LCD with a minimal amount of case modification required.
Note: Once preorders are closed there will be a 4-6 week lead time before delivery so these will ship in July.
- 4x integer pixel scaling.
- LED-backlit Transreflective 2.2″ TFT LCD “Daylight Visible”
- 8 Brightness Levels adjustable by holding select and pressing up / down.
- Includes LCD, LCD interface board, and flat flex cable.
- Brightness control wiring is optional.
- All modifications cane be made with simple hand tools.
- Recommended batteries are NIMH 1900mAH providing 3 hours of run time.
Thank you Colin of This Does Not Compute for your detailed review.
Thank you to David of The 8-Bit Guy for your review / installation video.